ABET Home Services has a quick Home Inspection Checklist for home buyers in the Sugar Land area. It’s important to know what red flags to look for in any home, new or used. This list will help you determine what you want your home inspector to take a closer look in the inspection process.
- Roof – Are there shingles missing on the roof? Make sure you ask how old the roof is.
- Foundation – Can you see visible cracks in the brick or around door frames inside the home?
- Driveway – Are there major cracks or unlevel parts of the driveway or walkways?
- Appliances – Be sure to ask the age of the dishwasher and range & stovetop.
- Interior Walls & Ceilings – Are any stains on the ceilings or walls that could have been water damage or roof leaks.
What’s Your Next Step?
If the home passed your checklist eye test and your offer has been accepted, it’s time to hire a certified professional home inspector. ABET Home Services has over 35 years of experience and uses the best industry technology to inspect your biggest investment. We understand that time is crucial during the option period, and we deliver results fast.
Get a quote today for a fast and easy turn around on a home inspection.